Haida 1929, available in Greece August 2020
The stunning classic motor yacht HAIDA 1929 is available from late July onwards in the Mediterranean. This includes Greece where she is fully licensed.
This is the perfect opportunity for your clients to experience a yacht with incomparable charm and elegance while exploring the beautiful Greek coasts and azure waters of Greece’s myriad isles.
From discovering typical Greek villages such as Oia in Santorini or enjoying exclusive roof terrace parties in Mykonos to visiting smaller islands such as Naxos or Amorgos to see a glimpse of the Greek islands before tourism took hold, the possibilities are endless.
HAIDA 1929's exceptional crew, led by Captain Daan de Witt, is ready to welcome your clients on board for a memorable summer season in the East Mediterranean.
Built in 1929, HAIDA 1929 is of clipper-bow design and has been fully refitted and restored at the renowned Pendennis shipyard, a project that delivered every facet of modern superyacht luxury whilst retaining all of HAIDA 1929’s original majesty.
- Main Krupp engines stripped and rebuilt
- New interior design by Adam Lay
- Top deck extended with pool
- All new tenders and toys
- Spa and Hammam installed with a barber shop for that perfect shave
- Three fireplaces
- New AV and navigational electronics
- Three cinemas with 80” screens in the library, Owner’s lounge & deck
- Three wine coolers, Chambrair CTS 120
- Zero speed quantum stabilizers
6th November 2019