Resilience - New CA for sale
Built in 2008, RESILIENCE is a full displacement motor yacht maintained to the highest standards thanks to numerous multi-million Euro upgrades. She is now for sale with Edmiston.
A high-volume 50-metre of nearly 600 GT, RESILIENCE has a steel hull and an aluminium superstructure, and benefits from excellent stability both at anchor and under way. With a comfortable and relatively rapid cruising speed of 13 knots, this yacht also offers a true transatlantic range of over 4500nm and cruises very economically (110 L/hr at 10.5kts).
Designed with a bright and contemporary interior, RESILIENCE has a great accommodation layout for family or charter, with an excellent VIP on the Bridge deck as well as four flexible guest cabins down and the Master cabin on main deck as usual. Both salons are very spacious, the Skylounge is a particularly nice area to relax, and crew members are also well catered for with a spacious and practical crew area.
On deck, four completely different social areas can be found, the highlight of which is her extremely generous 140 m2 sundeck, with luxuries including a large custom Jacuzzi, sun pads and a dining area for 12 complete with an exterior bar and gas Barbecue area for casual dining. The forward cockpit benefits from a circular enclosure of sofas, with two further and distinct outside dining areas found on the upper and main decks aft.
RESILIENCE really is the complete 50 metre yacht, and lacks for nothing - viewing is highly recommended.
- Attractive contemporary interior, easy to personalise for new Owner
- Immaculately maintained, 10-year survey completed winter 2017-2018
- One season boat - extensively refit by the current Owner every winter
- High interior volume of nearly 600 GT
- Practical 6-cabin layout with VIP on Bridge deck
- Huge sundeck and multiple exterior areas
- Excellent charter record over the last 5 years
16th November 2018