Polaris I, available for inspection in Croatia at 48 hours' notice
The 48.3m 2014 Rossinavi-built motoryacht POLARIS I is now located in Croatia and is available for inspections at short notice.
With naval architecture by Arrabito Naval Architects and both the interior and exterior design by Enrico Gobbi of Team 4 Design, POLARIS I (formerly POLARIS yacht) wowed the judges at the World Superyacht Awards 2015, going home with the award for the best Semi-displacement or Planing Three-deck Motor Yacht of Above 40m. Since then, POLARIS I has been meticulously maintained, with regular no-expense-spared refits.
Unusual for a yacht under 500GT, POLARIS I can accommodate 12 guests across six cabins, including a full-beam Owner’s cabin on the main deck, three queen double cabins, a convertible twin and an additional child’s/staff cabin with bunk beds on the lower deck, all with en-suite bathroom facilities. There is also space for up to 10 crew on board.
Undoubtedly POLARIS I’s standout feature is her vast 120 square metre sun deck, which has an adjustable hardtop roof, alfresco dining and a 3.5m swimming pool with its own waterfall.
Although POLARIS I has only ever been in private use, she was built to full commercial compliance, and she could very easily become a sought-after charter yacht, offering a very flexible layout ideal for charter guests.
POLARIS I yacht has a top speed of 24 knots and cruises at 15 knots. Having just completed her five-year special surveys, she comes in immaculate turnkey condition.
- A custom yacht built to a very high standard, pedigree & specification
- Immaculate condition with one Owner from new with no expense spared on her maintenance
- Flexible layout
- Boat International Superyacht Award Winner
- Only ever privately used, but built to MCA/LY2 for commercial use if desired
- Vast 120 square metre private sun deck with adjustable hardtop & 3.5m swimming pool & waterfall
- EU VAT fully paid in Malta
6th August 2020