Candida - New CA for sale
One of the last of the great 23m Class racing yachts, CANDIDA was built to the International Rule, and is a well-known addition to the Mediterranean classic yacht circuit. She is now for sale with Edmiston.
CANDIDA’s interior includes a main salon complete with a dining area and coffee table which can comfortably welcome up to six guests. The en-suite twin Master cabin features a skylight, a central desk and a dressing table, while the en-suite twin guest cabin offers good storage facilities. Both allowing CANDIDA to accommodate up to four guests in a cosy and authentic atmosphere.
The cachet of owning or indeed sailing an original racing great cannot be compared to that of a more recently built replica. The experience both on deck and below is quite unique, full of yesteryear charm, power and an aura that can only come from decades of sea life.
It is thanks to her rigid steel framework and the regular maintenance schedules of her Owners that CANDIDA’s hull is in such fine condition, despite the forces exerted by her powerful rig. She is now ready for a new Owner wishing to join the ever growing fleet of large racing cutters that create such a stir on the regatta scene on both sides of the Atlantic.
- A unique chance to purchase an original 23m International Rule at a realistic price.
- One of the few remaining Charles Nicholson designs of this size in existence.
- Join the exciting ‘Big Class’ racing in the Mediterranean at the very top end.
- With only a relatively small investment will be ready to seriously perform on the race track.
- British flagged and VAT paid
30th October 2018