ALUMERCIA - Available for viewings in Cap d'Ail this winter
The 38m motor yacht ALUMERCIA will be berthed in Cap d'Ail this winter, where she will be available for inspection by prior appointment.
Originally launched by Heesen Yachts in 2001, ALUMERCIA was a winner at the 2015 World Superyacht Awards in the refit category thanks to her newly extended deck areas and totally transformed interior.
A go-anywhere explorer, ALUMERCIA has a proven history of extended world-cruising. She has many distinguishing features that set her apart from other yachts of her size, including her unique propulsion package, which delivers incredible fuel economy and is very quiet.
- Extended sundeck with Jacuzzi
- Removal of bridge deck tender garage
- Land-cruiser garage transformed to beach club
- Fresh and contemporary interior
- Northern European build quality
- 85 litres per hour @ cruising speed
5th October 2017