Haida 1929 in Venice for the Art Biennale
The stunning classic motor yacht HAIDA will be in Venice this May, coinciding with the start of the Art Biennale.
This is the perfect opportunity to charter a yacht with incomparable charm and elegance while visiting the magical city that is Venice, during one the most prestigious cultural exhibitions in the world.
La Biennale di Venezia was founded in 1895 and is regarded as one of the most important and vibrant cultural institutions in the world.
The Biennale stands at the forefront of artistic promotion and research, celebrating contemporary culture across a range of events, including Arts, Architecture, Cinema, Dance, Music, and Theatre. The Art Biennale starts on the 11th of May.
Built in 1929, HAIDA is of clipper-bow design and has been fully refitted and restored at the renowned Pendennis shipyard, a project that delivered every facet of modern superyacht luxury whilst retaining all of HAIDA’s original majesty.
- Main Krupp engines stripped and rebuilt
- New interior design by Adam Lay
- Top deck extended with pool
- All new tenders and toys
- Spa and Hammam installed with a barber shop for that perfect shave
- Three fireplaces
- New AV and navigational electronics
- Three cinemas with 80” screens in the library, Owner’s lounge & deck
- Three wine coolers, Chambrair CTS 120
- Zero speed quantum stabilizers
Please contact your Edmiston broker for more details.
14th January 2019