Aquijo joins the charter fleet
The 86m sailing yacht AQUIJO, built by Vitters and Oceanco, and only launched in 2016, is the largest high-performance ketch in the world and is luxuriously appointed, making her an excellent all-round charter yacht.
AQUIJO can accommodate up to 12 guests in seven cabins, which can be adapted to suit any charter party. The master suite, set quite apart from the other cabins on the bridge deck, comes with his and her bathrooms, a private elevator and its own terrace, complete with a gimbaled dining table.
The main deck aft is the social hub of the yacht and features a 24-seater dining table with a retractable skylight, or guests can head on up to the sundeck on the flybridge for a dip in the Jacuzzi or to lounge around on the sunpads.
The interiors of AQUIJO, designed by Dölker & Voges, have fun touches, such as neon high-gloss lacquer headboards, alongside contemporary wood with accents of chrome, giving a modern and fresh feel.
AQUIJO’s standout features include a chic beach club with an ocean-view Jacuzzi, plus steam room, sauna and lounge.
- Pedigree Dutch build by Oceanco and Vitters with naval architecture by Bill Tripp
- Spacious accommodation for 12 guests in a flexible 7 cabin layout including a wheelchair accessible double
- 3 outdoor bars, including a main deck bar with seating for 12
- Retractable roof over the main deck dining area and guest elevator from lower to bridge deck
- Beach club with steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. A further Jacuzzi with sunpads on the flybridge
21st April 2020