THENDARA - Very Keenly for Sale
Due to recent circumstances, representatives of the 36m sailing yacht THENDARA will now consider all serious offers.
Delivered in 1936 by Alexander Stephen & Sons, THENDARA transports guests back to the golden age of sail. She is notable as the only gaff-rigged yacht in the world to fly a jackyard topsail on both the main and the mizzen.
She features beamed deckheads and mahogany panelling, alongside a number of charming original Edwardian style touches. Her 1930’s ambiance is combined with the latest modern technology throughout, with accommodation for up to six guests in three staterooms.
Providing an outstanding combination of speed, comfort and grace on the water, THENDARA offers a unique opportunity to join the thrilling world of classic yacht racing.
She is currently available for inspection by prior appointment in Antibes, France.
- Fantastic track record on the Medit erranean regatta circuit
- A proven world girdling cruising ketch
- Surprisingly easy to handle, even in heavy weather
- Total rebuild in 1994 by Southampton Yacht Services – well maintained since
- Large and comfortable dog house for on-deck protection
- Now keenly for sale with VAT paid
9th June 2017