Hyperion - Participating in the St Barths Bucket
This year, the stunning sailing yacht HYPERION will be participating in the St Barths Bucket, from 21st to 24th March. With her Owner keen to sell, HYPERION will also be attending the Palma and Barcelona yacht shows in May.
Built by the world renowned Dutch shipyard Royal Huisman, HYPERION features a hull designed by German Frers and an interior by Pieter Beeldsnijder.
Her design incorporates many high-tech features, including a carbon dagger board, and when launched had the tallest ever single rig. Still only in her second ownership, she has always been maintained in first class order.
HYPERION's interior features a two-level main salon with numerous seating and dining options, while three spacious cabins provide ultimate comfort and privacy. Accommodating up to six guests, HYPERION features a master cabin with a luxurious office area, a relaxation area and a marble bathroom, and a double and twin en-suite cabin.
HYPERION is a timeless comfortable performer capable of collecting silver at Super Yacht Bucket regattas or simply exploring the world in style. She is a class act with a legacy to match, built for a technology pioneer and experienced yachtsman.
- Enduring design
- Detailed pedigree engineering from arguably the best sailing yacht shipyard in the world
- Performance with the benefit of a centre board for versatility for cruising
- Impeccably maintained since her launch, regular upgrades
- Full details of her 2014/15 Huisman refit can be provided upon request
- Excellent charter references
18th March 2019