Heritage, new CA for sale | Massive price reduction
We are delighted to announce our appointment as sole central agents for the sale of HERITAGE along with a massive price reduction of over €3m, from the previous asking price of €10.9m down to a new asking price of just €7.6m.
Originally delivered in 2006 from the very well-known Perini Navi shipyard in Viareggio, HERITAGE is somewhat unusual in Perini terms, having firstly been delivered to a fully custom design and then also owned by the same Owners ever since her launch.
Offering exhilarating sailing performance, HERITAGE cruises easily under her single CAT engine at 12 knots, and partly because she has no flybridge and her displacement is over 50 tons lighter than other Perinis of similar size, and partly because she is a Sloop, she is no slouch under sail either. HERITAGE has the ability to reach a top speed of approximately 14 knots under full sail with a favourable wind.
Always well maintained, HERITAGE has now served her purpose for her current Owners, who have priced her fairly so that a new Owner can take her onto new adventures. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Pedigree Perini build and Ron Holland naval architecture
- Commercially registered – ideal charter yacht
- Flexible 5 cabin, charter-friendly layout
- Light and contemporary teak interior, easy to personalise
- Beach club and huge deck spaces with sunbathing area
- Good crew/guest separation
- Price significantly reduced and now the best priced yacht her size and age on the market
- Motivated seller
- Lying in La Spezia and available for inspection
3rd December 2019