Hana - Now back in Imperia following €1m+ winter refit
The 43m CRN built HANA is now back in Imperia, where she is available for full inspection following her €1M+ winter refit.
With a totally refreshed interior including the crew areas, and all engineering works completed, HANA has a new lease of life, looking as good as she has ever done. Full refit details are available on request.
HANA can accommodate up to 11 guests in five spacious cabins including four doubles, a twin and an additional Pullman. All of her cabins have en-suite bathrooms and the master cabin has its own private terrace and office. The very large sundeck, one of HANA’s best features, offers additional lounging and dining options as well as a bar and Jacuzzi. All-in-all she has the comfort and facilities of a 50-metre yacht.
A popular charter yacht, HANA is keenly for sale and, given the investment by the current Owner, represents a great opportunity for a Buyer looking for a well-maintained yacht that largely pays her way on the charter market.
- Popular model with huge volume/LOA ratio
- Contemporary interior, easy for a new Owner to personalise
- Great outside deck spaces - sundeck equivalent to that of a 50-metre yacht
- Well maintained by highly professional crew
- Attractive, spacious cabins
- Great charter record and reputation
- Ready to be delivered to the next Owner
- Recent extensive winter refit – please contact for full list
24th June 2019