DEEP BLUE II - Owner will consider a smaller yacht in part exchange
The Owner of the Oceanco built DEEP BLUE II will consider a smaller planing yacht, such as a Mangusta 92' or 108', in part exchange. Please contact your Edmiston broker to arrange a viewing.
Delivered in 1996, DEEP BLUE II is a 44m all-aluminium tri-deck motor yacht designed by the A Group. Maintained to the highest standards, she has recently undergone a significant refit and is now in perfect condition for her new Owner.
DEEP BLUE II combines quality construction with a detailed and thoughtful design, considering every aspect of life on board, from the owner and guest areas to the crew and their working areas.
A previous award-winner, she can accommodate up to 10 guests in four cabins and is capable of carrying up to nine crew. She also features zero speed stabilisers, increasing on-board comfort whether cruising or at anchor.
- Fast cruiser with trans-oceanic range at economical speed
- Shallow draft ideal for world cruising
- Zero Speed stabilisers
- Recent € 2 million refit completed including new paint
- Large Owner’s cabin, full beam VIP & guests cabins
- 20 years class renewed
- Great value for a top pedigree Dutch built Oceanco yacht
- Impressive charter record
- VAT paid
16th November 2017