ALUMERCIA - Price reduction / At anchor during MYS 2017
A 1,200,000 price reduction has been confirmed for the 38m motor yacht ALUMERCIA, bringing her price down to €9,750,000 from €10,950,000.
Originally launched by Heesen Yachts in 2001, ALUMERCIA was a winner at the 2015 World Superyacht Awards in the refit category thanks to her newly extended deck areas and totally transformed interior.
A go-anywhere explorer, ALUMERCIA has a proven history of extended world-cruising. She has many distinguishing features that set her apart from other yachts of her size, incl uding her unique propulsion package, which delivers incredible fuel economy and is very quiet.
ALUMERCIA will be at anchor during the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 and available for viewings by prior appointment with tender service provided.
- Extended sundeck with Jacuzzi
- Removal of bridge deck tender garage
- Land-cruiser garage transformed to beach club
- Fresh and contemporary interior
- Northern European build quality
- 85 litres per hour @ cruising speed
19th September 2017