DEEP BLUE II - Available for viewings in Genoa, Italy
The Oceanco built DEEP BLUE II is now in Genoa, Italy, where she is available for viewings by prior arrangement.
Delivered in 1996, DEEP BLUE II is a 44m all-aluminium tri-deck motor yacht designed by the A Group. Maintained to the highest standards, she has recently undergone a significant refit and is now in perfect condition for her new Owner.
DEEP BLUE II combines quality construction with a detailed and thoughtful design, considering every aspect of life on board, from the owner and guest areas to the crew and their working areas.
A previous award-winner, she can accommodate up to 10 guests in four cabins and is capable of carrying up to nine crew. She also features zero speed stabilisers, increasing on-board comfort whether cruising or at anchor.
- Fast cruiser with trans-oceanic range at economical speed
- Shallow draft ideal for world cruising
- Zero Speed stabilisers
- Recent € 2 million refit completed including new paint
- Large Owner’s cabin, full beam VIP & guests cabins
- 20 years class renewed
- Great value for a top pedigree Dutch built Oceanco yacht
- Impressive charter record
- VAT paid
6th October 2017