Triple Seven joins our sales fleet with new asking price of €38m
The 68m Nobiskrug-built motor yacht TRIPLE SEVEN is now available for sale with a new asking price of €38,000,000 VAT paid.
Built in 2006 and refitted in 2014, TRIPLE SEVEN has an exquisite, minimalistic contemporary interior by Newcruise Design, which incorporates tall windows that allows masses of natural light to pour in and flows seamlessly into the outdoor areas.
TRIPLE SEVEN can accommodate up to 10 guests across five comfortable and stylish cabins, with the option to convert the separate office/library in the gorgeous full-beam Owner’s suite into an extra cabin for two more guests.
Further luxurious touches include a state-of-the-art cinema in the sky lounge, while out on deck there is plenty of space for socialising.
There is a large Jacuzzi surrounded by more sunpads aft, while the teak-laid beach club with lounge area, steam room and bar, is the place to chill out in before sampling some of TRIPLE SEVEN’s extensive water toys, including a giant inflatable slide, climbing wall and toddler pool.
- Proven world cruising superyacht having explored the Mediterranean, Caribbean and extensively throughout the Asia Pacific region
- Expansive beach club equipped with gym, lounge and bar
- Spacious tender and toy storage
- Large sun deck Jacuzzi surrounded by fitted sunbeds with panoramic views
- Accommodates 12 guests in 5 cabins
- No expense spared and impeccable maintenance program
- EU VAT paid
30th July 2019