Buckpasser, for sale and available for inspection in Provincetown
The 36.58m 985 Hitachi Zosen motor yacht BUCKPASSER is available for inspection in Provincetown.
BUCKPASSER’s naval architecture and exterior design is by Jack Hargrave, while her interiors were fully refurbished in 2017 by Dana Yacht Décor. She is a rare find by today’s standards – beautiful, functional and economical.
Hargrave custom built BUCKPASSER for a Florida-based family who wanted a yacht that could act as the mothership for their fishing and hunting expeditions for weeks at a time. BUCKPASSER’s second owner used her as a more traditional motor yacht, acting as a luxury base for kayaking, diving, kiteboarding, surfing and sailing excursions.
BUCKPASSER can accommodate eight guests across four cabins, including two king-size doubles and two convertible twins, all en suite. There is also space for eight crew on board in five cabins.
Powered by detuned 565hp Caterpillar 3508 engines – considered some of the most robust marine diesel engines ever built – BUCKPASSER has a top speed of 12 knots and cruises at 10 knots, providing an effortless 4000+ miles of range.
- Her interior was recently completely refurbished to fine yacht standards including walls, overheads and decks
- New accommodation area plumbing, wiring, A/C system and lighting
- Hull and superstructure recently painted
- Bullet proof Cat 3508s rebuilt and ready for another 20,000 hrs of reliable service
- Massive boat deck with 9,000lb crane plus 5,000lb crane
- Enclosed aft deck completely refurbished with new teak decking, full seated bar and dining settee
4th August 2020