MALAHNE - Gap to fill: 4 to 14 July in the South of France
The 50m classic yacht MALAHNE has gap to fill in July, from 4th to the 14th, along the French Riviera. This is a chance for you to charter this award winning yacht.
Meticulously restored by the UK’s Pendennis Shipyard, MALAHNE offers the chance to experience a glorious Art Deco ambiance combined with modern life luxuries.
Her exceptional crew, led by Captain Dale Roberts, are ready to serve and regale you with stories of this fabulous yacht’s incredible history.
- 6 cabins for 10 guests sleeping
- Winner of the World Superyacht Awards 2016
- 7.5m custom Cockwells varnished mahogany high-speed tender
- Bespoke lighting scheme with original 1930's materials
- Fabulous interior by Oliver Laws
- Zero Speed Stabilizers
- Exceptional Crew with excellent references
- Fully registered in Croatia
3rd July 2018